Herb gardens are a fun way to add greenery to your home while still being obviously functional! They add a rustic, natural feel to your home and are an easy way to add a creative design element. There are many different ways to style your herb garden and make it functional for your unique set up. Here are a few that we love!
- Chalkboard wall + tin. The chalkboard wall and tin troughs are a great way to keep yourself organized and remember which herb is where!
- Mason jars + wood backing. The wood backing adds a rustic feel to this adorable setup!
- Painted clay planters. Decorate the planters any way you wish! Just add the name of the herb and place them on a windowsill.
- Tin buckets + wood backing. If you are looking to create a large herb wall, this is a great option. The small tin pails are an adorable addition and are easy to attach to the wooden stripes!
- The Joanna Gaines herb garden. As seen on the popular TV show, Fixer Upper, Joanna Gaines came up with this creative herb garden for one of her clients!
Whichever one you choose (or a combination of a few), you can’t go wrong! Having fresh herbs in your home adds a fresh feel to any space!
At North Eastern Group Realty, we are prepared to assist our clients with their significant Fort Wayne real estate decisions. Our corporate commitment is to provide real knowledge, proven experience and professional, quality service. To search all Fort Wayne homes for sale or find a Fort Wayne REALTOR®, visit our website at NorthEasternGroup.com.
North Eastern Group Realty is Fort Wayne’s largest independent real estate company located at 10808 La Cabreah Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.