Why should you use a REALTOR® to assist you with the home buying process? REALTORS® have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you find a home that meets all of your requirements and assist you with determining the fair market value of that home. Our agents have the skills necessary and the positive relationships with the real estate community required to negotiate the best value on your purchase. A well qualified REALTOR® can be your trusted advisor and advocate during the home buying process, helping to protect your investment.
What services will your North Eastern Group REALTOR® provide as a Buyer’s agent?
- Refer you to trusted Lenders
- Set up a portal to alert you of any properties that meet your search criteria
- Help you determine your housing needs and schedule home tours
- Prepare a CMA to determine fair market value on a home before you write an offer
- Prepare all required paperwork for your home purchase
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Provide a list of qualified inspectors for you to select from and prepare an Inspection Response with you
- Provide a list of exceptional contractors and service providers
- Final walk through
- Review of final closing documents
- Attend closing
- Market your existing home
Whether you are buying your first home, a move up home, or are looking to simplify, the North Eastern Group Realty team will be there with you throughout the process!